These financial calculators are sure to help you better understand how to spend less, reduce your debt, and save money. With just a few quick entries these financial calculators you can understand the following:
Credit Card Debt Calculators
- How much you have to pay monthly to eliminate your credit card balance within a certain period of time.
- How many months it will take to pay off your credit card balance making minimum payments, and how much interest you will pay (this is a shocker)!
- Mortgage calculator - estimate monthly payments based on purchase price and loan details.
- Car loan calculator - estimate your payments and how much interest will be paid over time.
- Savings calculator – determine what investments are worth over time.
- Retirement calculator – determine how much you need to save per year.
Other Fun Financial Calculators
- Gas savings calculator- how much you can save with a more fuel efficient car.
- Coffee savings calculator – how much you can save by giving up your daily Starbucks.
- Cigarette costs calculator – this will calculate how much you could save if you stopped smoking.
- Bring or buy your lunch – how much you can save by packing your own lunch.